Monday, February 4, 2013

Half-Way There!

First, let me apologize for the long blog vacation. Not only have we had the holidays, but I did have a bit of a bleeding scare. For a week I was bleeding off and on...eventually being put on bed rest. The only positive part of the whole experience is that we had about three or four ultrasounds and got to see our little....boy! That's right. It's a boy! Below is my 20 week picture, but I am currently at 23 weeks. I can't believe in one month I enter my third trimester! Where did the time go!

In preparation for our son, my amazing husband has been finishing up some of our second level. He did everything from the electricity, to the drywall, to priming and painting, and floor and ceiling. This will be our new office and the former office will be the nursery! So proud of him. It looks amazing!


Everything with the pregnancy is going well since our scare. I have been happy and healthy since, but definitely taking it easy. So far since my last post the baby has started to kick and Sven has felt him once. I have officially started my process of decorating (saving tons of pictures I love), and started to buy some items and clothes! Here are a few pictures that are sparking ideas for the nursery! I can't wait to see how it turns out! Stay tuned.



 

 
 

 
 
 








 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment