Friday, September 28, 2012

Kentucky Suprise!

At the end of September I went to Murray, Kentucky to visit my sister, Rikki, and participate in the Walk to End Alzheimer's. We had an amazing time visiting with my niece, Stella. We shopped, ate, continuously talked about Stella & Dot jewelry, and I was down right dog tired. Friday, September 28th we were on our way out the door and I was chugging a water. I couldn't get enough! After only being out for a few hours we came back home and I was like a zombie on the couch. Rikki said I should take a pregnancy test, but I assured her it would be a waste of money. She did it anyways just for the fun of it. After months and months of negatives I did not want all attention on me when the results were in. So I snuck off with a test.


 
 
 

I think finding out with Jenna and Rikki was the perfect way! We then proceeded to scheme up a plan on how to tell my husband, Sven. We found the cutest grey converse baby shoes and decided to hang them from my German Shepherd's collar and send her on her way towards Sven to change his life! With the help of my sister, Jenna, I was sitting right next to Sven to enjoy his reaction. We are both so excited to reach this next step in our lives together. We are enjoying every moment of learning about the baby and its journey out! Since most of my family and friends are so spread out I decided to create this blog and share this special time in our lives.
 
The pressure is on! I truly hope I turn out to be an interesting blogger. So to keep me on my toes and ideas pouring out, please ask me questions on things you'd like me to expand on or talk about! So from pregnancy tests to nursery to 4am diaper changing parties....here we go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment