Wednesday, November 14, 2012

8 Weeks

OK, so I am a little behind with my blogging. Work has been crazy busy! Here is a picture from the second ultrasound.
 
The little tiny line sticking out is a future arm, but as of right now it looks like a T-Rex. The heartbeat was much faster at this visit. It was 164, which wives tales say is a girl. So I can't wait to see where the heartbeat is at my 12 week appointment!

Many people have been asking how I am doing in relation to my symptoms. Well, I really don't have any. I have not experienced any morning sickness or cravings! The major differences are how fatigued I am all day, more breakouts, and the fact that I woke up one morning and had been given a boob job over night! But I can't complain. I just thank my luck stars that the women in my family are given good birthing genes.

I also mentioned that I would reveal my choice for how to capture the growing belly! Well, if you Pinterest, and have searched babies you may have seen a very talented woman with a chalkboard and a growing belly. I looked into these pictures further and discovered that it is a women who lives in Georgia and has a hilarious and fun to read blog, Little Baby Garvin. She has inspired me to use a chalkboard (something I've always wanted to buy DIY) and become more creative. So to catch you up on the bump I've posted weeks 8 and 10.                
   
 

We go back to the doctor for my week 12 check up on Tuesday, November 20th. I will let you know about the heartbeat, post a new picture, and let you know about the doctor's decision to tell us the gender a month early...after I do my best to convince him! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment